Thursday, August 7, 2008

Just another boring rainy day in Kansas

I don't have a lot to talk about today. It's at least 20 degrees cooler than it has been, which is good, and it's raining, which is a blessing.
Hannah has her first cheerleading practice tonight, which she is excited about. This is her last year to cheer for the Augusta Little League. Next year, she will have to try out for the Middle School squad, which she isn't really interested in doing. The thought of trying out for anything terrifies her, and I don't blame her. I'll have lots of cheerleading photos and video to post as the season progresses, so be sure to watch for those. Since Hannah has decided she no longer likes to have her picture taken, I take all I can at the games because she can't run and hide, and she has to smile. I love it! :)
While I was surfing over on BlogHer, I came across a blog post about Paris Hilton's response to John McCain's Celeb ad. If you haven't watched the video, you can see it here:
http://blogs.usatoday.com/onpolitics/2008/08/paris-hilton-sn.html
It is hilarious! I was shocked that she was able to string together that many big words, and come across sounding intelligent. I'm sure it was written for her, and someone was holding big cue cards off to the side, but it was funny all the same. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've heard from several sources that Paris Hilton is actually pretty darn smart. She just acts brainless to get attention. (gasp! imagine that!)

I'm loving this weather!!! Wish I could go home and sleep. I worked 12 hours straight yesterday and I'm so tired.

Looking forward to the pics!!!