Friday, August 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Dave!



Happy 31st Birthday Dave!! As he mentioned to me early this morning, he is no longer just 30, he is now in his thirties. I think he's a little depressed about it, but he doesn't look a year over 30 if you ask me! :)
Anyway, I just wanted to take a moment to publicly wish him the happiest of birthdays. He has to work overtime tonight, so we won't celebrate officially until tomorrow, but that's ok. Dave is always thinking about the family, and never just about himself. He is the best husband and father anyone could ask for, and I am truly blessed to have him. My birthday wish for him is that we have many, many, many more birthdays to celebrate together.
Dave's favorite cake is red velvet with cream cheese icing, so Dawson and I baked one for him. Dawson added the lest set of letters to the cake, and did the best job he could. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!