Monday, July 14, 2008

S'mores Anyone?



It never dawned on me that Dawson had never eaten S'mores, let alone heard of them before. S'mores is one of my favorite ooey gooey treats, and it never occurred to me that I had never made them for the Dawson, until last night. I just happened to have some Hershey's chocolate bars and graham crackers lying around, and I mentioned that all I needed were some marshmallows, and I could make Smores. Hannah responded with "Ooh yum!" and Dawson responded with "What're mores?"


So, I ran to Wal-Mart, my home away from home, and picked up a bag of marshmallows. I came home, and let Hannah prepare the S'mores for her and her brother. It was quite comical watching her get frustrated because the top graham cracker wouldn't stay on the marshmallow (she was microwaving them). They were quiet for about 10 minutes, enjoying their treats, and then Dawson ran in and announced, while showing us his chocolate covered hands, that he was finished. I just couldn't resist the photo opportunity that presented itself. Enjoy!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Were the words 'neglect of a child' ever uttered? How could you deprive this poor boy from the yummyliciousness that is s'mores? mmmmm s'mores....
dammit! Roy ate all my s'mores hershey bars. gotta run to the store for more!