Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Slumber Parties

Ah, to be a kid again. Back when the world was small, and there wasn't a care in the world. When you looked forward to the weekend, so you could spend time with your friends, and have a sleepover. Back when I was Hannah's age, our sleepovers consisted of our favorite foods, prank calling boys, playing truth or dare, sneeking out of the house to "tp" the neighbor's house, and freezing the bra of the first girl who fell asleep. These days, they consist of tying up the phone to call Radio Disney a million times, watching High School Musical (is this ever going to go away?), and of course, video games. I snapped the first video while Hannah was playing a High School Musical PS2 game.


The next video is Hannah and her friend being silly last night. They took my old cell phone, and performed a silly little dance routine to one of the ring tones. Girls are so funny!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hated spending the night at your house when we were kids 'cause you always threatened to freeze my bra and I knew that I'd be the first one asleep.
Chick is already totally enamored of HSM. I wonder how long this phase will last. Boo's pokemon phase lasted close to 5 years. She's also into Hannah Montana. I'm not sure how long I'll let that last considering the way Miley's interviews are going and the candid pics she takes of her self. Oh and bratz dolls are not allowed at my house. Girls have a hard enough time with self image and then to have to be sexy at the age of 6 or 7 or 8? oh hell no! Barbie at least can be a doctor or lawyer laying out by the pool. bratz have no redeeming qualities that I can find.
ok that's my rant today. check back later for more. :)