Tuesday, July 29, 2008

All About Me

I don't have anything really exciting to talk about today, so I figured I would answer this little survey one of my friends e-mailed me. So, here goes. Probably more information than you would ever want to know about me. :)

1. What time did you get up this morning? 9:30
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Dark Night, last Saturday for our anniversary- Awesome movie!
4. What are your favourite TV shows? The Closer, Psych, All Law & Orders and CSI, Bones, House
5. What did you have for breakfast? I skipped it.
6. What is your middle name? Michelle
7. What is your favourite cuisine? Chinese or Mexican
8. What foods do you dislike? Smelly fishy things.
9. What is your favourite chip? Cheese Doritos
10. What is your favourite CD at the moment? I haven't bought a CD in ages, so I don't have a favorite right now.
11. What kind of car do you drive? 2001 Chevy Lumina
12. What is your favourite sandwich? Dave's Mom's Egg Salad. It's delicious!
13. What characteristics do you despise? People who think they are better than everyone else, and treat everyone like dirt.
14. Favourite item of clothing? comfy t-shirt
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? I would have to say Maine believe it or not. I have no desire to travel outside of the country, and Maine is the most beautiful place I have ever seen.
16. What colour is your bathroom? One is lime green, and one is white
17. Favourite brand of clothing? Wal-Mart brand. Cheap and long lasting.
18. Where would you want to retire? See question 15.
19. Favourite time of day? 1:30 am, when Dave gets home from work. I like knowing my family is all home and safe.
20. Where were you born? Wichita, Kansas
21. Favourite sport to watch? Nascar
22. Who do you least expect to send this back? Well, since it's posted on my blog, I don't think anyone will send it back
23. Person (people) you expect to send it back first? See above.
24. What type of detergent do you use? Whatever is on sale
25. Coke or Pepsi? Coke
26. Morning person or night owl? night owl
27. What size shoe do you wear? 10
28. Do you have pets? Yes, 3 dogs.
29. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with everyone? Nope.
30. Favourite candy bar? Snickers
31. What is your best childhood memory? Our last family vacation to Branson, Missouri. My dad, my brother, and I told my mom the American Plunge at Silver Dollar City wouldn't get her wet, and that the drop wasn't that bad... She didn't speak to us for hours.
32. What are the different jobs you have had in your life? Opening shift manager at Wendy's, advertising rep, call center rep, nanny, daycare provider, business owner.
33. What colour shirt are you wearing? blue
34. Piercing? 2 in each of my ears
35. Eye colour? blue.
36. Ever been to Africa? Nope
37. Ever been toilet papered? No...but have I ever BEEN toilet paper-ing?! Oh, heck yeah!
38. Love someone so much it made you cry? Yeah, and thanks for bringing it back up.
39. Been in a car accident? Yes.
40. Croutons or bacon bits? Both.
41. Favourite day of the week? Sunday
42. Favourite restaurant(s)? Red Lobster, Big Cheese Pizza, Chili's
43. Favourite flower? Carnation or Bleeding Heart.
44. Favourite ice cream? Tin Roof Sundae (my grandma would have this for me every time we went over there)
45. Disney or Warner Brothers? Warner Brothers
46. Favourite fast food restaurant(s)? Wendy's
47. What colour is your carpet? We have wood floors in the main rooms, but Dawson's carpet is blue, and Hannah's is gray
48. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Zero times
49. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Michael's, or Wal-Mart
50. What do you do most often when you are bored? Watch TV, surf the net, work on my blog or website, design new products, text Dave

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:10 - some little girl turned my alarm off this morning
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Iron Man
4. What are your favourite TV shows? House, Grey's Anatomy, MMA fights
5. What did you have for breakfast? Tea and fruit
6. What is your middle name? Anne
7. What is your favourite cuisine? Chinese or Italian
8. What foods do you dislike? turkey and most fish
9. What is your favourite chip? SunChips
10. What is your favourite CD at the moment? a mix CD Roy made for me
11. What kind of car do you drive? 2006 Chrysler 300
12. What is your favourite sandwich? Roast Turkey with bean sprouts and cream cheese on a toasted bagel - YUM!
13. What characteristics do you despise? people without integrity and liars
14. Favourite item of clothing? I don't care as long as it's comfy
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Someplace that has a beach and has beautiful weather
16. What colour is your bathroom?
White
17. Favourite brand of clothing? don't have one
18. Where would you want to retire? Roy and I've been talking about Lake of the Ozarks
19. Favourite time of day? snuggle time right before bed when the girls get in bed with us and snuggle. Chance thinks he's too old but he'll come in the room sometimes and talk.
20. Where were you born? KCMO
21. Favourite sport to watch? MMA
22. Who do you least expect to send this back?
Since this is a reply to a blog I just wanted to mess with Dana since she thought no body would respond
23. Person (people) you expect to send it back first? See above.
24. What type of detergent do you use? Tide
25. Coke or Pepsi? Coke
26. Morning person or night owl? night owl
27. What size shoe do you wear? 8
28. Do you have pets? Yes.
29. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with everyone? Lauryn swore last night that Dana was going to have a baby
30. Favourite candy bar? Almond Joy or Whatchamacallit
31. What is your best childhood memory? playing in the playhouse my grandpa made for me
32. What are the different jobs you have had in your life? Cashier, Stocker, Data Entry, Call Center rep, Pizza cook/delivery driver, bank teller, receptionist, court clerk, business owner (Roy's business was in my name)
33. What colour shirt are you wearing? blue
34. Piercing? 2 in each of my ears
35. Eye colour? green
36. Ever been to Africa? Nope
37. Ever been toilet papered? no but I've been toilet papering.
38. Love someone so much it made you cry? Yes
39. Been in a car accident? Yes.
40. Croutons or bacon bits? Both.
41. Favourite day of the week? Saturday
42. Favourite restaurant(s)? World Buffet
43. Favourite flower? Peony
44. Favourite ice cream? Rocky Road
45. Disney or Warner Brothers? both
46. Favourite fast food restaurant(s)? Wendy's
47. What colour is your carpet? beige - since we live on a dirt road and have 3 kids we wanted something that wouldn't show dirt a lot
48. How many times did you fail your driver's test? twice but the first time all I wanted was a learners permit and my bio mom told them I wanted a DL so I had to take the driving test and wasn't even close to being prepared or ready. The second time the same lady that drove with me the first time rode with me again and nitpicked everything and I flunked by 1 point. Third time I drove down to Ft. Scott and passed 100%.
49. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Wal-mart or Hobby Lobby
50. What do you do most often when you are bored? Watch TV or read

Dana B. said...

Too funny. We have a lot in common. Whatchamacallit, I completely forgot about those. I love those too!
Oh, and while we are hoping, no news to report yet. PCOS is causing a lot of problems for me, and brought some heartache last week. But we are hopeful, and we aren't giving up!

Anonymous said...

The fun part is 'trying'!
Good Luck!!!!