Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Man, I am WAAAAY Behind!

Ok, so I guess I've been slacking the last year, because I've hardly posted anything on the blog. I have so many photos over the past year, that I'm not even sure where to start. So, I'm just going to add them as I get to them, starting with Hannah's 12th birthday photos.
One of Hannah's friends shares the same birthday with her, even the same year, so the girls decided to have a double birthday party. They decided on a trendy rock and roll theme, with lots of bright colors, and polka dots. We just had a small party, with each of them inviting a couple of friends, and just family in attendance. Because of this, we decided to go with a cupcake tower, rather than a traditional cake, and it turned out GREAT!
The kids had a blast playing games, including limbo, and they even rocked the house with the karaoke machine.
Dawson had a great time playing the guitar, and dressing the part, and he even rocked the microphone, with a duet with his friend.
This party was much more successful than the last one, with regard to RSVP'd guests actually showing up, and Hannah had a great time.

No comments: